The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is genius.
· Albert, R. S. (Ed.). (1992). Genius and eminence (2nd ed.). Pergamon Press.
· Eysenck, H. J. (1995). Genius: The natural history of creativity. Cambridge University Press.
· Murray, P. (Ed.). (1989). Genius: The history of an idea. Blackwell.
· Ochse, R. (1990). Before the gates of excellence: Determinants of creative genius. Cambridge University Press.
· Simonton, D. K. (1984). Genius, creativity, and leadership: Historiometric inquiries. Harvard University Press.
· Simonton, D. K. (1999). Origins of genius: Darwinian perspectives on creativity. Oxford University Press.
"The Infography about Genius"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA