The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is memory.
· Squire, L.R. and Kandel, E.R. Memory: From Mind to Molecules. W.H. Freeman, 1999.
· Teng, E. and Squire, L.R. Memory for places learned long ago is intact after hippocampal damage. Nature, 400, 675-677, 1999.
· Squire, L.R. Memory and the hippocampus: A synthesis from findings with rats, monkeys, and humans. Psychological Review, 99, 195-231, 1992.
· Schacter, D.L. Searching for Memory: The Brain, the Mind, and the Past. Basic Books, 1996.
· Schacter, D.L. and Tulving, E. Memory Systems 1994. The MIT Press, 1994.
· Gazzaniga, M. (Ed.) The Cognitive Neurosciences. MIT Press, 1999.
"The Infography about Memory"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA