Geochemical Modeling of Magmatic Systems
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is magmatic systems.
· Albarede, F., 1995, Introduction to Geochemical Modeling, Cambridge University Press, 543 pp.
· Allegre, C.J., and Minster, J.F., 1978, Quantitative models of trace element behavior in magmatic processes, Earth and Planetary Science Letters 38: 1-25.
· DePaolo, D.J., 1981, Trace element and isotopic effects of combined wallrock assimilation and fractional crystallization, Earth and Planetary Science Letters 53: 189-202.
· Ghiorso, Mark, 1997, Thermodynamic models of igneous processes, Annual Review of Earth and Planetary Sciences 25: 221-241.
· O'Hara, M.J., and Mathews, R.E., 1981, Geochemical evolution in an advancing, periodically replenished, periodically tapped, continuously fractionated magma chamber, Journal of Geological Society of London 138: 237-277.
· Spera, F.J., and Bohrson W.A., 2001, Energy-constrained open-system magmatic processes I: General model and energy-constrained assimilation and fractional crystallization (EC-AFC) formulation, Journal of Petrology 42: 999-1018.
"The Infography about Geochemical Modeling of Magmatic Systems"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA