Northern Ireland Conflict
The following sources are recommended by an expert whose research specialty is the conflict in Northern Ireland.
· Coogan, Tim Pat. (1996) Troubles: Ireland's Ordeal, 1966-1996, and the Search for Peace. Arrow Books Limited.
· CAIN (Conflict Archive on the INternet) http://cain.ulst.ac.uk/
· McKittrick, David. (2000) Making Sense of the Troubles. Blackstaff Press.
· McKittrick, David, Kelters, Seamus, Feeney, Brian, and Thornton, Chris. (1999) Lost Lives: The Stories of Men, Women and Children Who Died as a Result of the Northern Ireland Troubles. Mainstream Publishing.
· O'Leary, Brendan, and McGarry, John. (1996) The Politics of Antagonism: Understanding Northern Ireland (2nd ed.). Athlone Press.
· Whyte, John. (1991) Interpreting Northern Ireland. Clarendon Press.
· CAIN: "The Troubles": Suggested Reading. A suggested reading list on the Northern Ireland Conflict. http://cain.ulst.ac.uk/bibdbs/bibliography/index.html
"The Infography about the Northern Ireland Conflict"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA