The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the atomic bomb.
· Martin Sherwin, A World Destroyed: Hiroshima and the Origins of the Arms Race (Vintage, 1987).
· Gar Alperovitz, The Decision to Use the Atomic Bomb (Vintage, 1995).
· Robert J. Lifton and Greg Mitchell, Hiroshima in America: Fifty Years of Denial (G.P. Putnam's Sons, 1995).
· Committee for the Compilation of Materials on Damage Caused in the Atomic Bombs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, The Physical, Medical and Social Effects of the Atomic Bombs (Basic Books, 1981).
· Richard Rhodes, The Making of the Atomic Bomb (Simon and Schuster, 1987).
· Laura Hein and Mark Selden, eds., Living with the Bomb: American and Japanese Cultural Conflicts in the Nuclear Age (Sharpe, 1997).
"The Infography about the Atomic Bomb"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA