The following sources are recommended by a professor emeritus whose research specialty is pediatric audiology.
· Gerber, S.E. (ed.) (1996). The Handbook of Pediatric Audiology. Gallaudet University Press.
· Northern, J.L., and Downs, M.P. (1991). Hearing in Children. Williams and Wilkins.
· National Institutes of Health (1994). Early Identification of Hearing Impairment in Infants and Young Children. Consensus Development Report, National Institutes of Health.
· Silman, S., and Silverman, C.A. (1991). Auditory Diagnosis: Principles and Applications. Academic Press.
· Martini, A., Read, A., and Stephens, D. (eds.) (1996). Genetics and Hearing Impairment. Singular.
· Ruben, R.J., Van De Water, T.R., and Steel, K.P. (eds.) (1991). Genetics of Hearing Impairment. The New York Academy of Sciences.
"The Infography about Pediatric Audiology"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA