The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is marketing ethics.
· Chonko, Lawrence B., Ethical Decision Making in Marketing, Sage Publications, 1995.
· Laczniak, Gene R., and Patrick E. Murphy, Ethical Marketing Decisions: The Higher Road, Allyn and Bacon, 1993.
· Robin, Donald P., and R. Eric Reidenbach, "Social Responsibility, Ethics, and Marketing Strategy: Closing the Gap between Concept and Application," Journal of Marketing, Volume 51 (January 1987), pp. 44-58.
· Schlegelmilch, Bodo B., Marketing Ethics: An International Perspective, International Thomson Business Press, 1998.
· Smith, N. Craig, "Marketing Strategies for the Ethics Era," Sloan Management Review, Summer 1995, pp. 85-97.
· Smith, N. Craig, and John A. Quelch (eds.), Ethics in Marketing, Irwin, 1993.
· Laczniak, Gene R., and Patrick Murphy, Marketing Ethics: Guidelines for Managers, Lexington Books, 1985.
· Richardson, John E. (ed.), Annual Editions: Business Ethics, Dushkin/McGraw-Hill, published annually.
· Richardson, John E. (ed.), Annual Editions: Marketing, Dushkin/McGraw-Hill, published annually.
· Sheth, Jagdish N. (ed.), Atul Parvatiyar (co-ed.), Scott J. Vitell, and Donald P. Robin (volume eds.), Theoretical Foundations in Marketing Ethics, JAI Press, 1999.
"The Infography about Marketing Ethics"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA