The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is environmental interpretation.
· Jacobson, S. 1999. Communication Skills for Conservation Professionals. Island Press.
· Jacobson, S. (editor). 1995. Conserving Wildlife: International Education and Communication Approaches. Columbia University Press.
· Ham, S. 1992. Environmental Interpretation. North American Press.
· Knudson, D.M., T.T. Cable, and L. Beck. 1995. Interpretation of Cultural and Natural Resources. Venture Publishing.
· Machlis, G.E., and D.R. Field. 1984. On Interpretation: Sociology for Interpreters of Natural and Cultural History. Oregon State University Press.
· Veverka, J.A. 1994. Interpretive Master Planning. Falcon Press.
"The Infography about Environmental Interpretation"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA