Television -- High Definition Digital
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is digital television.
· Benson, K. Blair, and Donald G. Fink. HDTV: Advanced Television for the 1990s. McGraw-Hill, 1990.
· Brinkley, Joel. Defining Vision: The Battle for the Future of Television. Harcourt Brace, 1997.
· De Bruin, Ronald, and Jan Smits. Digital Video Broadcasting: Technology, Standards, and Regulations. Artech House, 1999.
· Dupagne, Michel, and Peter B. Seel. High-Definition Television: A Global Perspective. Iowa State University Press, 1998.
· Sudalnik, James E., and Victoria A. Kuh. High Definition Television: An Annotated Multidisciplinary Bibliography, 1981-1992. Greenwood Press, 1994.
· United States Congress, Office of Technology Assessment. The Big Picture: HDTV and High Resolution Systems, Background Paper. U.S. Government Printing Office, 1990. http://www.princeton.edu/~ota/disk2/1990/9007/9007.PDF
· Casabianca, Lou, ed. The New TV: A Comprehensive Survey of High Definition Television. Meckler, 1992.
· Carbonara, Corey. HDTV: An Historical Perspective. http://www.acmi.net.au/AIC/TV_HIST_HDTV.html
· Prentiss, Stan. HDTV: High-Definition Television. TAB books, 1993, 2nd ed.
· United States Federal Communications Commission. Media: Digital Television (DTV).
"The Infography about High Definition Digital Television"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA