Video Traffic Modeling
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the modeling of video traffic.
· M.W. Garrett and W. Willinger, "Analysis, modeling and generation of self-similar VBR video traffic," Computer Communication Review, vol.24, pp.269-280, 1994.
· D.P. Heyman and T.V. Lakshman, "Source models for VBR broadcast-video traffic," IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, vol.4, pp.40-48, Feb. 1996.
· O. Rose, "Simple and efficient models for variable bit rate MPEG video traffic," Performance Evaluation, vol.30, pp.69-85, 1997.
· M.M. Krunz and A.M. Makowski, "Modeling video traffic using M G|∞ input processes: A compromise between Markovian and LRD models," Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol.16, pp.733-748, June 1998.
· A.M. Dawood and M. Ghanbari, "Content-based MPEG video traffic modeling," IEEE Transactions on Multimedia, vol.1, pp.77-87, Mar. 1999.
· D. Liu, E.I. Sara, and W. Sun, "Nested autoregressive processes for MPEG encoded video traffic modeling," IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, vol.11, pp.169-183, Feb. 2001.
· D.P. Heyman, A. Tabatabai, and T.V. Lakshman, "Statistical analysis and simulation study of video teleconference traffic in ATM networks," IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, vol.2, pp.49-59, Mar. 1992.
· F. Yegenoglu, B. Jabbari, and Y.-Q. Zhang, "Motion-classified autoregressive modeling of variable bit rate video," IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, vol.3, pp.42-53, Feb. 1993.
· B. Jabbari, F. Yegenoglu, Y. Kuo, S. Zafar, and Y.-Q. Zhang, "Statistical characterization and block-based modeling of motion-adaptive coded video," IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, vol.3, pp.199-207, June 1993.
· M.R. Frater, J.F. Arnold, and P. Tan, "A new statistical model for traffic generated by VBR coders for television on the broadband ISDN," IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, vol.4, pp.521-526, Dec. 1994.
· J. Beran, R. Sherman, M.S. Taqqu, and W. Willinger, "Long-range dependence in variable-bit-rate video traffic," IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol.43, pp.1566-1579, Feb./Mar./Apr. 1995.
· C. Huang, M. Devetsikiotis, I. Lambadaris, and A.R. Kaye, "Modeling and simulation of self-similar variable bit rate compressed video: A unified approach," Computer Communication Review, vol.25, pp.114-125, 1995.
· M. Krunz and S.K. Tripathi, "On the characterization of VBR MPEG streams," Performance Evaluation Review, vol.25, pp.192-202, 1997.
"The Infography about Video Traffic Modeling"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA