The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the caring sciences.
· Eriksson, K. and Lindstrm, U. A Theory of Science for Caring. HOITOTIEDE. 11(6): 358-64, 1999 (25 references).
· Nodding, N. Caring: A Feminine Approach to Ethics and Moral Development. University of California. 1984.
· Sherwood, G. Meta-Synthesis of Qualitative Analyses of Caring: Defining a Therapeutic model of nursing. Advance Practice Nursing Quarterly. 3(1): 32-42, 1997. (43 references).
· Swanson, K. What is known about caring in nursing science. A Literary Meta-analysis. In A.S. Hinshaw, S. L.Feetham, and J.L.F. Shaver, (Eds) Handbook of Clinical Nursing Research. Sage. 1999:31-60. (136 references).
· Watson, J. Nursing: The Philosophy and Science of Caring. Little-Brown, 1979; Reprinted: Colorado Associated University Press. 1985.
· Watson, J. Nursing Human Science and Human Care. Appleton-Century-Crofts. 1985. Reprinted National League for Nursing. 1988; Reprinted. Jones and Bartlett. 1999.
"The Infography about the Science of Caring"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA