Cantor, Eddie (1892-1964)
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the American film star Eddie Cantor.
· Eddie Cantor: A Bio-Bibliography. James Fisher. Greenwood Press, 1997. A research source that includes stageography, filmography, radiography, television credits, bibliography, recordings, sheet music, etc.
· Eddie Cantor: A Life in Show Business. Greg Koseluk. McFarland, 1995. A biography.
· My Life Is in Your Hands. Eddie Cantor with David Freedman. Blue Ribbon Books, 1928.
· Take My Life. Eddie Cantor with Jane Kesner Ardmore. Doubleday, 1957.
· Banjo Eyes. Herbert G. Goldman. Oxford University Press, 1995.
· What Made Pistachio Nuts? Early Sound Comedy and the Vaudeville Aesthetic. Henry Jenkins. Columbia University Press, 1992.
· Between the Acts. Eddie Cantor. Simon and Schuster, 1930.
· The Way I See It. Eddie Cantor with Phyllis Rosenteur. Prentice Hall, 1959.
· As I Remember Them. Eddie Cantor. Duell, Sloan and Pearce, 1963.
· The Vaudevillians: A Dictionary of Vaudeville Performers. Anthony Slide. Arlington House, 1981.
· Laughing in the Dark: Movie Comedy from Groucho to Woody. Ted Sennett. St. Martin's Press, 1992.
· Blackface, White Noise: Jewish Immigrants in the Hollywood Melting Pot. Michael P. Rogin. University of California Press, 1996.
"The Infography about Eddie Cantor (1892-1964)"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA