Music Therapy for Children with Special Needs
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is music as therapy for children with developmental challenges.
· Wilson, Brain L., ed. (1996). Models of music therapy interventions in school settings: From institution to inclusion. Silver Spring, MD: National Association for Music Therapy.
· Alvin, Juliette and Warwick, Auriel. (1991). Music therapy for the autistic child, 2nd ed. Oxford University Press.
· Standley, Jayne. (1991). Music techniques in therapy, counseling, and special education. MMB Music.
· Froehlich, Mary Ann R. (1996). Music therapy with hospitalized children. Jeffrey Books.
· Boxill, Edith. (1985). Music therapy for the developmentally disabled. Pro-Ed.
· Clarkson, Ginger. (1998). I dreamed I was normal: A music therapist's journey into the realm of autism. MMB Music.
"The Infography about Music Therapy for Children with Special Needs"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA