Chemistry -- Education
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is chemistry education.
· Handbook of Research on Science Teaching and Learning, Edited by Dorothy L. Gabel, Macmillan Publishing Company, 1994, pp. v-598.
· Handbook of Research on Teaching, 3rd Ed., Edited by Merlin C. Wittrock, Macmillan Publishing Company, 1986, pp. v-1037.
· International Handbook of Science Education, Edited by Barry J. Fraser and Kenneth G. Tobin, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1998, pp. xiii-1270, two volumes.
· Handbook of Research on Curriculum, Edited by Philip W. Jackson, Macmillan Publishing Company, 1992, pp. v-1088.
· The Chemistry Classroom: Formulas for Successful Teaching, J. Dudley Herron, American Chemical Society, 1996, pp. xiii-338.
· Journal of Chemical Education Online Search. http://jchemed.chem.wisc.edu/Journal/Search/index.html
"The Infography about Chemistry Education"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA