United States -- Judicial Branch
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the American judiciary branch.
· G. Alan Tarr, Judicial Process and Judicial Policymaking, 2nd edition, West/Wadsworth, 1999.
· Lawrence Baum, The Supreme Court, 6th edition, CQ Press, 1998.
· Kermit L. Hall, et al., eds., The Oxford Companion to the Supreme Court of the United States, Oxford University Press, 1992.
· Tinsley E. Yarbrough, The Rehnquist Court and the Constitution, Oxford University Press, 2000.
· David M. O'Brien, Storm Center: The Supreme Court in American Politics, 5th edition, W.W. Norton and Co., 1999.
· Henry Julian, Justices, Presidents, and Senators: A History of the U.S. Supreme Court Appointments from Washington to Clinton, revised edition, Rowman and Littlefield, 1999.
"The Infography about the Judicial Branch of the United States Government"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA