The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is quantum physics.
· Aczel, A.D. Entanglement: The Greatest Mystery in Physics. Four Walls, 2002.
· Bell, J.S. Speakable and Unspeakable in Quantum Mechanics. Cambridge University Press, 1993. This book contains most of John Bell's papers on quantum mechanics.
· Bohm, D. Causality and Chance in Modern Physics. University of Pennsylvania Press, 1957.
· Gamow, G. Thirty Years That Shook Physics: The Story of Quantum Theory. Dover, 1966.
· Penrose, R. The Large, the Small and the Human Mind. Cambridge University Press, 1997. Interesting discussion of quantum and relativity issues, including commentaries by Abner Shimony, Nancy Cartwright, and Stephen Hawking.
· Wick, D. The Infamous Boundary: Seven Decades of Heresy in Quantum Physics. Copernicus, 1996.
· Adami, C. Quantum Information Dynamics. California Institute of Technology. http://www.krl.caltech.edu/~adami/quantum.html
· Bohm, D. Quantum Theory. Dover, 1951.
· Cohen, R.S., M. Horne, and J. Stachel, eds. Experimental Metaphysics: Quantum Mechanical Studies for Abner Shimony. Vols. I and II. Kluwer Academic Publishing, 1999. These volumes, a festschrift for Abner Shimony, contain many research papers on entanglement.
· Dirac, P.A.M. The Principles of Quantum Mechanics. Fourth edition, Clarendon Press, 1967.
· French, A.P., and E. Taylor. An Introduction to Quantum Physics. Norton, 1978.
· Greenberger, D., L. Reiter, and A. Zeilinger, eds. Epistemological and Experimental Perspectives on Quantum Mechanics. Kluwer Academic Publishing, 1999. This volume contains many research papers on entanglement.
· Greenstein, G., and A.G. Zajonc. The Quantum Challenge: Modern Research on the Foundations of Quantum Mechanics. Jones and Bartlett, 1997.
· Ismael, J. Quantum Mechanics. Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/qm/
· Messiah, A. Quantum Mechanics. Vols. I and II. Dover, 1958.
· Pais, A. Niels Bohr's Time: In Physics, Philosophy, and Polity. Clarendon Press, 1991.
· Schilpp, P.A., ed. Albert Einstein, Philosopher-Scientist. Library of Living Philosophers, 1949.
· Spielberg, N., and B.D. Anderson. Seven Ideas That Shook the Universe. Wiley, 1987.
· Wheeler, J.A., and W.H. Zurek, eds. Quantum Theory and Measurement. Princeton University Press, 1983. This is a superb collection of papers on quantum mechanics.
"The Infography about Quantum Mechanics"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA