The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is chemical reactions in the polymerization process.
· Flory, P.J., Principles of Polymer Chemistry, Cornell University Press, 1953.
· Odian, G., Principles of Polymerization, 3rd Ed., John Wiley and Sons, 1991.
· Dotson, N.A., Galvan, R., Laurence, R.L., and Tirrell, M., Polymerization Process Modeling, VCH Publishers, 1996.
· Rodriguez, F., Principles of Polymer Systems, 3rd Ed., Hemisphere Publishing, 1989.
· Kroschwitz, J.I., ed., Concise Encyclopedia of Polymer Science and Engineering, Wiley Interscience, 1998.
· Stevens, M.P., Polymer Chemistry, an Introduction, 3rd Ed., Oxford, 1999.
"The Infography about Polymerization Reactions"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA