The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is number theory.
· C. Hooley, Applications of Sieve Methods to the Theory of Numbers, Cambridge, 1976.
· H. Davenport, Multiplicative Number Theory, 2nd ed. revised by H.L. Montgomery, Springer, 1980.
· A. Ivic, The Riemann Zeta-Function, John Wiley, 1985.
· E.C. Titchmarsh, The Theory of the Riemann Zeta Function, 2nd ed. revised by D.R. Heath-Brown, Oxford, 1986.
· H. Halberstam and H.E. Richert, Sieve Methods, Academic Press, 1974.
· G. Tenenbaum, Introduction to Analytic and Probabilistic Number Theory, Cambridge, 1995.
"The Infography about Number Theory"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA