The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is fund raising.
· Kelly, K.S. (1998). Effective Fund-Raising Management. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
· The Chronicle of Philanthropy. http://www.philanthropy.com/
· Cutlip, S.M. (1990, originally published 1965). Fund Raising in the United States: Its Role in America's Philanthropy. Transaction Publishers.
· Burlingame, D.F., and Hulse, L.J. (Eds.). (1991). Taking Fund Raising Seriously: Advancing the Profession and Practice of Raising Money. Jossey-Bass.
· Fischer, M. (2000). Ethical Decision Making in Fund Raising. Wiley.
· Greenfield, J.M. (1999). Fund Raising: Evaluating and Managing the Fund Development Process (2nd ed.). Wiley.
· Broce, T.E. (1986). Fund Raising: The Guide to Raising Money from Private Sources (2nd ed.). University of Oklahoma Press.
· Duronio, M.A., and Tempel, E.R. (1996). Fund Raisers: Their Careers, Stories, Concerns, and Accomplishments. Jossey-Bass.
· Hopkins, B. (2000). The First Legal Answer Book for Fund-Raisers. Wiley.
· Kelly, K.S. (1991). Fund Raising and Public Relations: A Critical Analysis. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
· Mixer, J.R. (1993). Principles of Professional Fundraising: Useful Foundations for Successful Practice. Jossey-Bass.
· Rosso, H.A., and Associates. (1991). Achieving Excellence in Fund Raising: A Comprehensive Guide to Principles, Strategies, and Methods. Jossey-Bass.
· Seymour, H.J. (1997, originally published 1966). Designs for Fund-Raising: Principles, Patterns, Techniques (2nd ed.). The Fund-Raising Institute.
· Steele, V., and Elder, S.D. (1992). Becoming a Fundraiser: The Principles and Practice of Library Development. American Library Association.
· Williams, K.A. (1997). Donor Focused Strategies for Annual Giving. Aspen Publishers.
· Currents, a practitioner journal published by the Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE). http://www.case.org/currents/
· Nonprofit Management and Leadership, a scholarly journal published by Jossey-Bass. http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-NML.html
· Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly, a scholarly journal published by Sage. http://nvs.sagepub.com/
· The Foundation Center. http://foundationcenter.org/
· Joseph and Matthew Payton Philanthropic Studies Library, sponsored by the Indiana University Center on Philanthropy. http://www.ulib.iupui.edu/special/psl/index.html
· Nonprofit Resources, sponsored by the Network for Good. http://www.networkforgood.org/npo/
"The Infography about Fund Raising"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA