Alzheimer's Disease -- Treatment
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is Alzheimer's Disease.
· Sabbagh MN, Galasko D, Koo E, Thal LJ (2000) Amyloid-beta and treatment opportunities for Alzheimer's disease. J Alzheimer's Disease 2:321-259.
· Summers WK, Majovski LJ, Marsh GM, Tachiki KH, Kling A (1986) Use of oral THA in long-term treatment of senile dementia, Alzheimer's type. New Engl J Med 315:1241-1245.
· Sano M, Ernesto C, Thomas RG, Klauber MR, Schafer K, Grundman M, Woodbury P, Growdon J, Cotman CW, Pfeiffer E, Schneider LS, Thal LJ (1997) A controlled trial of selegiline, alpha-tocopherol, or both as treatment for Alzheimer's disease. The Alzheimer's Disease Cooperative Study. New Eng J Med 336:1216-1222.
· Beck KD, Hefti F (1993) Neurotorphic factor therapy of Alzheimer's disease. Clin Neurosci 1:219-224.
· Stewart WF, Kawas C, Corrada M, Metter EJ (1997) Risk of Alzheimer's disease and duration of NSAID use. Neurology 48:626-632.
· Kawas C, Resnick S, Morrison A, Brookmeyer R, Corrada M, Zonderman A, Bacal C, Lingle DD, Metter E (1997) A prospective study of estrogen replacement therapy and the risk of developing Alzheimer's disease: the Baltimore Longitudinal Study of Aging. Neurology 48:1517-1521.
· Luo Y (2001) Ginkgo biloba neuroprotection: therapeutic implications in Alzheimer's disease. J Alzheimer's Disease: 3: 355-366.
"The Infography about the Treatment of Alzheimer's Disease"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA