The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is sweeteners.
· Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about Sweeteners, D.E. Walters. http://www.rosalindfranklin.edu/cms/biochem/walters/sweet/sweethome.html
· "Sweeteners: Discovery, Molecular Design, and Chemoreception," D.E. Walters, G.E. DuBois, and F.T. Orthoefer, eds. American Chemical Society Books, 1991. This book won the Platinum Award from the American Chemical Society's Agricultural and Food Chemistry Division.
· Low-Calorie Sweeteners, Calorie Control Council, http://www.caloriecontrol.org/lowcal.html
· "Sweeteners," in "Kirk-Othmer Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology," 4th Edition, V. 23. Wiley, 1991.
· "Review of Present and Future Use of Nonnutritive Sweeteners," A.M. Bertorelli and J.V. Czarnowski-Hill, Diabetes Education, 1990 Sep-Oct; 16(5): 415-22.
· "Low-Calorie Sweeteners: Present and Future," A. Corti, ed. S. Karger, 1999.
"The Infography about Sweeteners"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA