The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is Alzheimer's Disease.
· Smith MA (1998) Alzheimer disease. In International Review of Neurobiology, Vol. 42, Bradley RJ, and Harris RA, Eds., Academic Press, Inc., pp 1-54.
· Perry G, Ed. (1993) Alzheimer's disease. Clin Neurosci 1(4): 163-224.
· Selkoe DJ (2000) The origins of Alzheimer disease: a is for amyloid. JAMA 283:1615-1617.
· Price DL, Tanzi RE, Borchelt DR, Sisodia SS (1998) Alzheimer's disease: genetic studies and transgenic models. Ann Rev Genetics 32:461-493.
· St. George-Hyslop PH (2000) Piecing together Alzheimer's. Scientific American, December:76-83.
· Masliah E (2001) Recent advances in the understanding of the role of synaptic proteins in Alzheimer's disease and other neurodegenerative disorders. J Alzheimer's Disease 3:121-129.
"The Infography about Alzheimer's Disease"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA