North American Free Trade Agreement
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the North American Free Trade Agreement.
· North American Free Trade Agreement: How Can U.S. Companies Benefit. U.S. Department of Commerce. http://www.export.gov/fta/NAFTA/index.asp?dName=NAFTA
· United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations, April 13, 1999. Trade versus Aid: NAFTA Five Years Later. Hearing before the Committee on Foreign Relations.
· Weintraub, Sidney. 1997. NAFTA at Three: A Progress Report. Washington, DC: Center for Strategic and International Studies.
· Hufbauer, Gary C., and Jeffrey J. Schott. 1993. NAFTA: An Assessment. Washington, DC: Institute for International Economics.
· Morici, Peter. 1994. Free Trade in the Americas. Twentieth Century Fund Press.
· Gianaris, Nicholas V. 1998. The North American Free Trade Agreement and the European Union. Praeger.
· Canada and The North American Free Trade Agreement, Canadian Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade. http://www.international.gc.ca/trade-agreements-accords-commerciaux/agr-acc/nafta-alena/index.aspx
· Coffey, Peter. 1999. NAFTA: Past, Present, and Future. Kluwer Academic Publishers.
· Hoebing, Joyce, Sidney Weintraub, and M. Delal Baer. 1996. NAFTA and Sovereignty: Trade-Offs for Canada, Mexico, and the United States. Center for Strategic and International Studies.
· Hufbauer, Gary C., and Jeffrey J. Schott. 1994. Western Hemisphere Economic Integration. Institute for International Economics.
· Hart, Michael. 1994. Decision at Midnight: Inside the Canada-U.S. Free-Trade Negotiations. University of British Columbia Press.
· Audley, John J. 1997. Green Politics and Global Trade: NAFTA and the Future of Environmental Politics. Georgetown University Press.
"The Infography about the North American Free Trade Agreement"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA