Oil Industry -- Alaska
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the oil industry in Alaska.
· Coates, Peter A. The Trans-Alaska Pipeline Controversy (University of Alaska Press, 1991).
· Strohmeyer, John. Extreme Conditions: Big Oil and the Transformation of Alaska (University of Alaska Press, 1997).
· Truett, Joe C., and Stephen R. Johnson, eds. The Natural History of an Arctic Oil Field: Development and the Biota (Academic Press, 2000).
· Wheelwright, Jeff. Degrees of Disaster: Prince William Sound, How Nature Reels and Rebounds (Yale University Press, 1994).
· Yergin, Daniel. The Prize: The Epic Quest for Oil, Money and Power (Simon and Schuster, 1992).
· U.S. Energy Information Administration, Future Oil Production for the Alaskan North Slope. http://tonto.eia.doe.gov/FTPROOT/petroleum/0627.pdf
· National Research Council. Environmental Information for Outer Continental Shelf Oil and Gas Decisions in Alaska (National Research Council, 1994).
· Roderick, Jack, and Don Graydon. Crude Dreams: A Personal History of Oil and Politics in Alaska (Epicenter Press, 1997).
· Committee on the Cumulative Environmental Effects of Oil and Gas Activities on Alaska's North Slope, National Research Council. Cumulative Environmental Effects of Oil and Gas Activities on Alaska's North Slope (National Academies Press, 2003). http://www.nap.edu/catalog.php?record_id=10639
· U.S. Energy Information Administration, Petroleum Profile: Alaska. http://tonto.eia.doe.gov/oog/info/state/ak.html
"The Infography about the Oil Industry in Alaska"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA