Paleoclimatology -- Ice Cores
The following sources are recommended by an expert whose research specialty is ice cores.
· Paterson, W.S.B. 1994. The Physics of Glaciers, 3rd ed., Elsevier Science, ISBN: 0080379443.
· Bradley, Raymond S. 1999. Paleoclimatology: Reconstructing Climates of the Quaternary, 2nd ed., Academic Press. ISBN: 012124010X.
· von Storc, Hans, and Antonio Navarra, eds. 1993. Analysis of Climate Variability: Applications of Statistical Techniques. Proceedings of an Autumn School Organized by the Commission of the European Community on Elba from October 30 to November 6, 2nd ed. Springer. ISBN: 3540663150.
· Serial Title: The Holocene. E. Arnold. Distributed in North America by Cambridge University Press, ISSN: 09596836.
· Serial Title: The Journal of Glaciology. International Glaciological Society. ISSN: 00221430.
· NOAA Paleoclimatology Program Homepage. http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/paleo/paleo.html
"The Infography about Paleoclimatology and Ice Cores"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA