The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is poverty.
· Kathryn Edin and Laura Lein, Making Ends Meet, Russell Sage, 1997.
· Rebecca Blank, It Takes A Nation: A New Agenda for Fighting Poverty, Princeton University Press and Russell Sage Foundation, 1997.
· Sheldon Danziger, Gary Sandefur, and Daniel Weinberg, Confronting Poverty, Harvard University Press, 1994.
· Mary Jo Bane and David Ellwood, Welfare Realities, Harvard University Press, 1994.
· David Ellwood, Poor Support, Basic Books, 1988.
· William J. Wilson, The Truly Disadvantaged, University of Chicago Press, 1987.
"The Infography about Poverty"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA