Medicare and American Politics
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the politics of medicare in the United States.
· Theodore R. Marmor, The Politics of Medicare, (Aldine de Gruyter, 2000).
· Marilyn Moon, Medicare Now and in the Future, (The Urban Institute Press, 1996).
· Jonathon Oberlander and T.R. Marmor, "Rethinking Medicare Reform," Health Affairs, Jan-Feb, 1998.
· Paul Starr, The Social Transformation of American Medicine, (Basic Books, 1982).
· Larry Jacobs, Health of Nations, (Cornell University Press, 1993).
· Larry Brown, "Technocratic Corporatism and Administrative Reform in Medicare," Journal of Health Politics, Policy and Law, 10(3):579-99.
"The Infography about Medicare and American Politics"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA