Canadian Public Law
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is Canadian public law.
· C.P. Manfredi, Judicial Power and the Charter: Canadian and the Paradox of Liberal Constitutionalism, 2d edition. Oxford University Press, 2000.
· F.L. Morton and R. Knopff, The Charter Revolution and the Court Party. Broadview, 2000.
· C. Epp, The Rights Revolution. University of Chicago Press, 1998.
· C. Manfredi and M. Lusztig. "Why Do Formal Amendments Fail? An Institutional Design Analysis," World Politics 50 (1998): 377-40.
· A. Peacock, ed. Rethinking the Constitution. Oxford University Press, 1996.
· K. Swinton, The Supreme Court and Canadian Federalism. Carswell, 1990.
"The Infography about Canadian Public Law"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA