Psychotherapy -- History of
The following sources are recommended by a professor emeritus whose research specialty is the history of psychotherapy.
· Freedheim, D.K. (Ed.). History of Psychotherapy: A Century of Change. American Psychological Association. 1992.
· Dryden, W. (Ed.). Developments in Psychotherapy: Historical Perspectives. Sage. 1996.
· Walker, N. A Short History of Psychotherapy Theory and Practice. Routledge and Kegan Paul. 1957.
· Ehrenwald, J. The History of Psychotherapy: From Healing Magic to Encounter. Aronson. 1976.
· Ehrenwald, J. Psychotherapy: Myth and Method; An Integrative Approach. Grune and Stratton. 1996.
· Bankart, C.P. Talking Cures: A History of Western and Eastern Psychotherapies. Brooks/Cole. 1997.
"The Infography about the History of Psychotherapy"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA