The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is infant nutrition.
· Barker DJP. The fetal origins of adult disease. Nutr today. 31:108-114, 1996.
· Committee on Nutrition, American Academy of Pediatrics. Pediatric nutrition handbook. 4th ed. American Academy of Pediatrics, 1998. Section 1, pp. 1-122.
· Dobbing J, ed. Developing brain and behaviour: the role of lipids in infant formula. Academic Press, 1997.
· Hay WW. Neonatal nutrition and metabolism. Mosby Year Book, 1991.
· Lawrence RA, Lawrence RM. Breast feeding: a guide for the medical profession. 5th ed. Mosby, 1999.
· Tsang RC, Zlotkin SH, Nichols BL, Hansen JW. Nutrition during infancy. 2nd ed. Digital Educational Publ., 1997.
"The Infography about Infant Nutrition"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA