Rational Choice Theory (Political Science)
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is political science.
· Downs, Anthony. 1957. An Economic Theory of Democracy. Harper and Row.
· Arrow, Kenneth. 1951. Social Choice and Individual Values. Yale University Press.
· Barry, Brian. 1978. Sociologists, Economists, and Democracy. McMillan.
· Olson, Mancur. 1965. The Logic of Collective Action. Harvard University Press.
· Kahneman, Daniel, and Amos Tversky. 1979. Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision Under Risk. Econometrica 47: 253-91.
· Green, Donald P., and Ian Shapiro. 1994. Pathologies of Rational Choice Theory. Yale University Press.
"The Infography about Rational Choice Theory"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA