The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is diplomatic immunity.
· Linda Frey and Marsha Frey, The History of Diplomatic Immunity (1999). Ohio State University Press.
· Montell Ogdon, Juridical Bases of Diplomatic Immunity: A Study in the Origin, Growth and Purpose of the Law (1936). J. Byrne and Co.
· Percy E. Corbett, Law in Diplomacy (1967). P. Smith.
· Arthur Nussbaum, A Concise History of the Law of Nations (1954). Macmillan.
· Ernest Satow, A Guide to Diplomatic Practice (1932). Longmans, Green and Co.
· Garrett Mattingly, Renaissance Diplomacy (1971). Cape.
"The Infography about Diplomatic Immunity"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA