Radiometry -- Passive Microwave
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is passive microwave radiometry.
· Ulaby, F.T., R.K. Moore, and A.K. Fung, 1986: Microwave Remote Sensing: Active and Passive, Volume I: Fundamentals and Radiometry. Artech House, 456 pp.
· Janssen, M.A., Editor, 1993: Atmospheric Remote Sensing by Microwave Radiometry. J. Wiley and Sons, 592 pp.
· Li, L., J. Vivekanandan, C.H. Chan, and L. Tsang, 1997: Microwave radiometric technique to retrieve vapor, liquid and ice. Part I: Development of a neural network based inversion method. IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, 25, 224-236.
· Solheim, F.H., J.R. Godwin, E.R. Westwater, Y. Han, S.J. Keihm, K. Marsh, and R. Ware, 1998: Radiometric profiling of temperature, water vapor, and cloud liquid using various inversion methods. Radio Science, 33, 393-404.
· Westwater, E.R., 1997: Remote sensing of tropospheric temperature and water vapor by integrated observing systems. Bull. Amer. Meteor. Soc., 78, 1991-2006.
· Radiometrics Corporation. http://www.radiometrics.com/
"The Infography about Passive Microwave Radiometry"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA