Chinese Philosophy -- Hsun Tzu
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is Chinese philosophy.
· Burton Watson, Hsun Tzu: Basic Writings (Columbia University Press, 1963).
· John Knoblock, Xunzi: A Translation and Study of the Complete Works, 3 vols. (Stanford University Press, 1988-94).
· T.C. Kline III and Philip J. Ivanhoe, eds., Virtue, Nature, and Moral Agency in the Xunzi (Hackett Publishing Co., 2000).
· Edward J. Machle, Nature and Heaven in the Xunzi: A Study of the Tian Lun (SUNY Press, 1993).
· Paul Goldin, Rituals of the Way: The Philosophy of Xunzi (Open Court Press, 1999).
· Philip J. Ivanhoe, "A Happy Symmetry: Xunzi's Ethical Philosophy," Journal of the American Academy of Religion, 61:4 (1993) 639-54.
"The Infography about the Chinese Philosophy of Hsun Tzu"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA