Political Action Committees
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is political action committees.
· Paul S. Herrnson, Congressional Elections: Campaigning at Home and in Washington (CQ Press, 2000), especially chapter 5.
· Robert Biersack, Paul S. Herrnson, and Clyde Wilcox, After the Revolution: PACs, Lobbies, and the Republican Congress (Allyn and Bacon, 1999).
· Robert Biersack, Paul S. Herrnson, and Clyde Wilcox, Risky Business? PAC Decisionmaking in Congressional Elections (M.E. Sharpe, 1994).
· Paul S. Herrnson, Ronald G. Shaiko, and Clyde Wilcox, The Interest Group Connection (Chatham House, 1998).
· Mark J. Rozell and Clyde Wilcox, Interest Groups in American Campaigns (CQ Press, 1999).
· Anthony Corrado, et al., Campaign Finance Reform: A Sourcebook (The Brookings Institution, 1997), especially chapter 5.
"The Infography about Political Action Committees"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA