The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is DNA nanotechnology.
· N.C. Seeman, Nucleic Acid Junctions and Lattices, Journal of Theoretical Biology 99, 237-247 (1982).
· J. Chen and N.C. Seeman, The Synthesis from DNA of a Molecule with the Connectivity of a Cube, Nature 350, 631-633 (1991).
· Y. Zhang and N.C. Seeman, The Construction of a DNA Truncated Octahedron, Journal of the American Chemical Society 116, 1661-1669 (1994).
· E. Winfree, F. Liu, L.A. Wenzler, and N.C. Seeman, Design and Self-Assembly of Two-Dimensional DNA Crystals, Nature 394, 539-544 (1998).
· C. Mao, W. Sun, Z. Shen, and N.C. Seeman, A DNA Nanomechanical Device Based on the B-Z Transition, Nature 397, 144-146 (1999).
· C. Mao, T. LaBean, J.H. Reif, and N.C. Seeman, Logical Computation Using Algorithmic Self-Assembly of DNA Triple Crossover Molecules, Nature 407, 493-496 (2000).
"The Infography about DNA Nanotechnology"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA