Computability Theory and Reverse Mathematics
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is computability theory.
· Handbook of Mathematical Logic. Edited by Jon Barwise, with the cooperation of H.J. Keisler, et al. North-Holland, 1976. 1165 pp.
· Subsystems of Second Order Arithmetic. Stephen G. Simpson. Springer-Verlag. 1999. 444 pp.
· Recursively Enumerable Sets and Degrees: A Study of Computable Functions and Computably Generated Sets. Robert I. Soare. Springer-Verlag, 1987. 437 pp.
· Degrees of Unsolvability: Local and Global Theory. Manuel Lerman. Springer-Verlag, 1983. 307 pp.
· Handbook of Computability Theory. Edited by Edward R. Griffor. Elsevier, 1999. 727 pp.
· Handbook of Recursive Mathematics. Edited by Yu. L. Ershov, et al. Elsevier, 1998. 2 v. 1372 pp.
"The Infography about Computability Theory and Reverse Mathematics"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA