The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is Catholic theology.
· Spring Hill College Theology Library, by Gerald Darring. http://web2.shc.edu/theolibrary/
· Doyle, Dennis M. The Church Emerging from Vatican II: A Popular Approach to Contemporary Catholicism. Twenty-Third Publications, 1992.
· Haight, Roger. Dynamics of Theology. Paulist Press, 1990.
· Hayes, Michael A. and Liam Gearon. Contemporary Catholic Theology: A Reader. Continuum, 1999.
· Nichols, Aidan. Epiphany -- A Theological Introduction to Catholicism. Liturgical Press, 1996.
· Rausch, Thomas. Catholicism at the Dawn of the Third Millennium. The Liturgical Press, 1996.
· Burns, Robert. Roman Catholicism: Yesterday and Today. Loyola University Press, 1990.
· Web Resources in Theology, maintained by the College Theology Society. http://www2.bc.edu/~barciaus/web.html
· Cunningham, Lawrence. The Catholic Faith: A Reader. Paulist Press, 1988.
· Dulles, Avery. The Assurance of Things Hoped For: A Theology of Christian Faith. Oxford University Press, 1994.
· Eigo, Francis A. (ed.). At the Threshold of the Third Millennium [Proceedings of the Theology Institute]. Villanova University Press, 1998.
· Documentary Sources on Catholic Teaching, by Paul Halsall. http://www.catholic.net/RCC/Catechism/catholic_sources.html
· Marthaler, Berard. The Creed: The Apostolic Faith in Contemporary Theology. Twenty-Third Publications, 1993.
· Nichols, Aidan. Christendom Awake: On Reenergizing the Church in Culture. Wm. B. Eerdmans, 1996.
· O'Collins, Gerald. Retrieving Fundamental Theology: The Three Styles of Contemporary Theology. Paulist Press, 1993.
· Rausch, Thomas (ed.). The College Student's Introduction to Theology. The Liturgical Press, 1993.
"The Infography about Catholic Theology"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA