Higher Education -- Performance Funding of
The following sources are recommended by an expert whose research specialty is the funding of higher education.
· McPherson, M.S., Schapiro, M.O., and Winston, G.C. (1993). Paying the piper: Productivity, incentives, and financing in U.S. higher education. University of Michigan Press.
· Bogue, E.G. (1976). Measuring institutional performance at the state level. Paper presented at the National Conference of the American for Higher Education, Chicago, IL.
· Bowen, H.R. (1980). The costs of higher education. Josey-Bass.
· Lenth, C.S. (ed.) (1996). Restructuring colleges and universities: The challenges and consequences. Education Commission of the States.
· Nelson A. Rockefeller Institute of Government. (1997). Performance funding and budgeting for public higher education: Current status and future prospects. Burke and Serban.
· Folger, J. (ed.) (1984). Financial incentives for academic quality. Josey-Bass.
· Bridges, G.L. (1999). Performance funding of higher education: A critical analysis of performance funding in the state of Colorado (Doctoral dissertation, The University of Colorado). UMI Number 9928106.
"The Infography about Performance Funding of Higher Education"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA