Manufacturing -- Quality Control and Management
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is quality management.
· Juran, J., and B. Godfrey, eds. Juran's Quality Control Handbook. 5th ed. McGraw-Hill. 1999.
· Duncan, A. Quality Control and Industrial Statistics. 5th ed. Irwin. 1986.
· Montgomery, D. Introduction to Statistical Quality Control. 3rd ed. Wiley. 1996.
· Evans, J., and W. Lindsay. The Management and Control of Quality. 5th ed. South-Western. 2001.
· Deming W. Out of the Crisis. MIT Press. 1986.
· Sower, V., M. Savoie, and S. Renick. An Introduction to Quality Management and Engineering. Prentice Hall. 1999.
· Crosby, P. Quality Is Free. McGraw-Hill. 1979.
· Juran, J. "The Quality Trilogy." Quality Progress, v. 19, August 1986, 19-24.
· Garvin, D. "Competing on the Eight Dimensions of Quality." Harvard Business Review, v. 65: 6, 1987, 101-09.
· Montgomery, D. Design and Analysis of Experiments. 4th ed. Wiley. 1996.
· Taguchi, G. Introduction to Quality Engineering. American Supplier Institute. 1986.
· Feigenbaum, A. Total Quality Control. 3rd ed. McGraw-Hill. 1991.
· Ishikawa, K. Guide to Quality Control. Asian Productivity Organization, 1982.
· Ishikawa, K. What Is Total Quality Control? The Japanese Way. Translated by D. Lu. Prentice Hall. 1985.
· Arter, D. Quality Audits for Improved Performance. 2nd ed. ASQ Quality Press. 1986.
· Pyzdek, T., and R. Berger, eds. Quality Engineering Handbook. 2nd ed. Marcel Dekker. 2003.
· Quality Progress. Journal. American Society for Quality.
· Quality Management Journal. American Society for Quality.
· Shewhart, W. Economic Control of Quality of Manufactured Product. American Society for Quality, 1980; Van Nostrand, 1931.
· Shingo, S. Zero Quality Control: Source Inspection and the Poka-Yoke System. Productivity Press. 1986.
"The Infography about Quality Control and Management in Manufacturing"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA