Kenya -- Education
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is education in Kenya.
· Bradshaw, York W. 1993. "State Limitations, Self-Help Secondary Schooling, and Development in Kenya. Social Forces 72:347-378.
· Buchmann, Claudia. 1999. "The State and Schooling in Kenya: Historical Developments and Current Challenges. Africa Today 46:95-117.
· Eshiwani, George S. 1993. Education in Kenya Since Independence. Nairobi: East African Educational Publishers.
· Kinyanjui, Kabiru. 1993. "Enhancing Women's Participation in the Science-Based Curriculum: The Case of Kenya." Pp. 133-148 in The Politics of Women's Education, edited by Jill Ker Conway and Susan C. Borque. University of Michigan Press.
· Mwiria, Kilemi. 1990. "Kenya's Harambee School Movement: The Contradications of Public Policy." Comparative Education Review 34:350-368.
· Sifuna, Daniel. 1990. Development of Education in Africa: The Kenyan Experience. Initiative Publishers.
"The Infography about Education in Kenya"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA