Caribbean Regional Security
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the regional security of the Caribbean.
· Desch, Michael C., Jorge I. Domínguez, and Andrés Serbin, eds. 1998. From Pirates to Drug Lords: The Post-Cold War Caribbean Security Environment. State University of New York Press.
· García Muñiz, Humberto and Jorge Rodríguez Beruff. 1994. "U.S. Military Policy Towards the Caribbean in the 1990s," Annals of the American Academy of Political and Social Science Vol. 533 (May): 112-24.
· Griffith, Ivelaw L. 1998. "Caribbean Geopolitics and Geonarcotics: New Dynamics, Same Old Dilemma," Naval War College Review Vol. 51 No. 2 (Spring): 47-67.
· Griffith, Ivelaw L. 1997. Drugs and Security in the Caribbean: Sovereignty under Siege. Pennsylvania State University Press.
· Rodríguez Beruff, Jorge and Humberto García Muñiz, eds. 1996. Security Problems and Policies in the Post-Cold War Caribbean. Macmillan Press.
· Tulchin, Joseph S. and Ralph H. Espach, eds. 2000. Security in the Caribbean Basin: The Challenge of Regional Cooperation. Lynne Rienner.
· Hall, Kenneth and Denis Benn, eds. 2000. Contending with Destiny. Ian Randle Press.
· Henke, Holger. 1998. "Drugs in the Caribbean: The 'Shiprider' Controversy and the Question of Sovereignty," European Review of Latin American and Caribbean Studies Vol. 64 (June).
· Griffith, Ivelaw L., ed. 2000. The Political Economy of Drugs in the Caribbean. Macmillan Press; St. Martin's Press.
· Griffith, Ivelaw L. 1995. "Caribbean Security: Retrospect and Prospect," Latin American Research Review Vol. 30 No. 2 (Summer): 3-32.
"The Infography about Caribbean Regional Security"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA