Thermal Processing of Biomass
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the thermal processing of biomass.
· Bridgwater, A.V. and Bridge, S.A., "A review of biomass pyrolysis and pyrolysis techniques," in Biomass Pyrolysis Liquids Upgrading and Utilization, A. V. Bridgwater and G. Grassi, Eds., Elsevier Science, 1991, pp. 11-92.
· Brown, R.C., "Capturing Solar Energy Through Biomass," in Principles of Solar Engineering, Second Edition, D.Y. Goswami, F. Kreith, and J.F., Kreider, Eds., Taylor and Francis, 1999, pp. 483-526.
· Baxter, L., T.R. Miles Jr., T.R. Miles, B. Jenkins, D. Dayton, T. Milne, R. Bryers, and L.L. Oden, "The Behavior of Inorganic Material in Biomass-Fired Power Boilers - Field and Laboratory Experiences: Volume II of Alkali Deposits Found in Biomass Power Plants," National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Technical Report NREL/TP-433-8142, 1996.
· Milne, T.A., N. Abatzoglou, and R.J. Evans, Biomass Gasifier "Tars": Their Nature, Formation, and Conversion, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Technical Report NREL/TP-570-25357, November 1998.
· Quaack, P., H. Knoef, H. Stassen, Energy from Biomass: A Review of Combustion and Gasification Technologies, Energy Series Technical Paper No. 422, The World Bank, 1999.
· Reed, T.B., Ed., Biomass Gasification: Principles and Technology, Noyes Data Corp., 1981.
· Bridgwater, A., S. Czernik, J. Diebold, D. Meier, A. Oasmaa, C. Peacocke, J. Piskorz, and D. Radlein, Fast Pyrolysis of Biomass: A Handbook, CPL Press, Aston University, 1999.
"The Infography about the Thermal Processing of Biomass"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA