The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is Vichy France.
· Robert O. Paxton. Vichy France: Old Guard and New Order 1940-1944. Columbia University Press, 1972.
· Henry Rousso. The Vichy Syndrome: History and Memory in France since 1944. Harvard University Press, 1991.
· Marrus, Michael R., and Paxton, Robert O. Vichy France and the Jews. Stanford University Press, 1995.
· Conan, Eric, and Rousso, Henry. Vichy, An Everpresent Past. University Press of New England, 1998.
· Burrin, Philippe. France under the Germans: Collaboration and Compromise. The New Press, 1996.
· Gordon, Bertram. Collaborationism in France during the Second World War. Cornell University Press, 1980.
"The Infography about Vichy France"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA