College Towns -- Residential Life
The following sources are recommended by an expert whose research specialty is life in a college town.
· College Town Issues. http://www.collegetownlife.com/
· Wim Wiewel, Frank Gaffikin, and Michael Morrissey. "Community-University Partnerships for Affordable Housing." Cityscape: A Journal of Policy Development and Research, vol. 5, no. 1 (2000), 27-45. http://www.huduser.org/periodicals/cityscpe/vol5num1/ch2.html
· Periferia: New Urbanism Bibliography. http://www.periferia.org/publications/cnubibliography.html
· Barry Cullingworth, Planning in the USA: Policies, Issues, and Processes (Routledge, 1997).
· Kevin Lynch, Good City Form (MIT Press, 1984).
· Kevin Lynch, The Image of the City (Technology Press, 1960).
· Blake Gumprecht, The American College Town (Routledge, 2007).
· John W. Reps, Urban Planning, 1794-1918: An International Anthology of Articles, Conference Papers, and Reports. http://www.library.cornell.edu/Reps/DOCS/homepage.htm
· Walkable Communities. http://www.walkable.org/
"The Infography about Residential Life in College Towns"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA