The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is electronic commerce.
· Guerin-Calvert, M., and Wildman, S. (eds.). (1991). Electronic Services Networks: A Business and Public Policy Challenge. Praeger.
· Malone, T., Yates, J., and Benjamin, R. (1987). "Electronic Markets and Electronic Hierarchies: Effects of Information Technology on Market Structure and Corporate Strategies." Communications of the ACM, 30 (6), 484-97.
· Shapiro, C., and Varian, H. (1998). Information Rules: A Strategic Guide to the Networked Economy. Harvard University Press.
· Steinfield, C., (ed.). (1995). Special Issue on Electronic Commerce. Journal of Computer Mediated Communication, 1 (3). http://jcmc.indiana.edu/vol1/issue3/vol1no3.html
· U.S. Department of Commerce. (1998). The Emerging Digital Economy. https://www.esa.doc.gov/Reports/EmergingDig.pdf
· U.S. Department of Commerce. (1999). The Emerging Digital Economy II. https://www.esa.doc.gov/reports/EDE2report.pdf
"The Infography about Electronic Commerce"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA