China -- Financial Markets
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the financial markets in China.
· "China Business and Investment," a specialized monthly magazine for professional portfolio managers who are interested in investing in China. Published by Welt Research.
· "Financial Market Reform in China: Progress, Problems, and Prospects," a book edited by Baizhu Chen and Yi Feng, Westview Publisher, 1999.
· The Chinese Finance Association in the U.S. has a web site that provides tremendous amount of information related to Chinese financial market. http://www.aimhi.com/VC/tcfa/
· Shanghai Stock Exchange. http://www.sse.com.cn/sseportal/en_us/ps/home.shtml
· "Essays on the Behavior of Chinese Stock Markets," by Dongwei Su, UMI Microform 9731722, also in Econlit, a database compiled by the American Economic Association.
· "China Economic Review," an academic journal dedicated to studies of Chinese economy. It is published quarterly by the JAI Press.
"The Infography about Financial Markets in China"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA