The following sources are recommended by an expert whose research specialty is bullying.
· Davis, Stan. Schools Where Everyone Belongs. Research Press, 2005.
· Olweus, Dan. Bullying at School: What We Know and What We Can Do. Blackwell Publishers, 1993.
· Aronson, Elliot. No One Left to Hate. Henry Holt, 2000.
· Juvonen, Jaana, and Graham, Sandra, eds. Peer Harassment in School. The Guilford Press, 2001.
· Smith, Peter K., Pepler, Debra, and Rigby, Ken, eds. Bullying in Schools: How Successful Can Interventions Be? Cambridge University Press, 2004.
· Garbarino James, deLara, Ellen. And Words Can Hurt Forever: How to Protect Adolescents from Bullying, Harassment, and Emotional Violence. Free Press, 2002.
· Conn, Kathleen. Bullying and Harassment: A Legal Guide for Educators. Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development, 2004.
· Davis, Stan. Stop Bullying Now. http://www.stopbullyingnow.com/
· Elliott, Delbert S., Olweus, Dan, Limber, Sue, and Mihalic, Sharon. Blueprints for Violence Prevention: Bullying Prevention Program. Venture Publishing and C and M Press, 2000.
· Every Child Learning: Safe and Supportive Schools. Learning First Alliance, 2001. http://www.learningfirst.org/publications/safeschools/
· Freedman, Judy S. Easing the Teasing. Contemporary Books, 2002.
· Geffner, Robert A, Loring, Marti, and Young, Corinna, eds. Bullying Behavior: Current Issues, Research, and Interventions. The Haworth Maltreatment and Trauma Press, 2001.
· Greenbaum, Stuart, Turner, Brenda, and Stephens, Ronald D. Set Straight on Bullies. National School Safety Center, 1989.
· Hoover, John H., and Oliver, Ronald. The Bullying Prevention Handbook: A Guide for Principals, Teachers, and Counselors. National Educational Service, 1996.
· Hostile Hallways: Bullying, Teasing and Sexual Harassment in School. American Association of University Women Educational Foundation, 2001.
· Kim, Bob, and Logan, Judy. "Let's Get Real": Curriculum Guide Lessons and Activities to Address Name-Calling and Bullying. The Respect for All Project, 2004.
· Kupersmidt, Janis B., and Dodge, Kenneth A., eds. Children's Peer Relations. American Psychological Association, 2004.
· McCoy, Elin. What To Do...When Kids Are Mean To Your Child. Reader's Digest Association, 1997.
· Moss, Peggy. Say Something. Tilbury House Publishers, 2004.
· New Jersey Coalition for Bullying Awareness and Prevention. http://www.njbullying.org/
· Newman-Carlson, Dawn, Horne, Arthur M., and Bartolomucci, Christi L. Bully Busters: A Teacher's Manual for Helping Bullies, Victims, and Bystanders (Grades 6 - 8). Research Press, 2000.
· Nuwer, Hank. High School Hazing: When Rites Become Wrongs. Franklin Watts, 2000.
· Paley, Vivian Gussin. You Can't Say You Can't Play. Harvard University Press, 1992.
· Rigby, Ken. New Perspectives on Bullying. Jessica Kingsley Publishers, 2002.
· Ross, Dorothea. Childhood Bullying and Teasing: What School Personnel, Other Professionals, and Parents Can Do. American Counseling Association, 1996.
· Shore, Kenneth. The ABC's of Bullying Prevention. Dude Publishing, 2005.
· Simmons, Rachel. Odd Girl Out: The Hidden Culture of Aggression in Girls. Harcourt, 2002.
· Spung, Barbara, Froschl, Merle, and Hinitz, Blythe. The Anti-Bullying and Teasing Book for Preschool Classrooms. Gryphon House, 2005.
· Stein, Nan D. Classrooms and Courtrooms: Facing Sexual Harassment in K-12 Schools. Foreword by Pat Schroeder. Teachers College Press, 1999.
· Stein, Nan D. Bullyproof: A Teacher's Guide on Teasing and Bullying. Wellesley College Center for Research on Women and the NEA Professional Library, 1996.
· Stop Bullying Now. Health Resources and Services Administration, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. http://stopbullyingnow.hrsa.gov/index.asp
· Voors, William. The Parent's Book about Bullying: Changing the Course of Your Child's Life. Hazelden, 2000.
· Wessler, Stephen L. The Respectful School: How Educators and Students Can Conquer Hate and Harassment. Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development, 2003.
· Wiseman, Rosalind. Queen Bees and Wannabes. Crown Publishers, 2002.
"The Infography about Bullying"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA