The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is canola.
· Appelqvist, L.A. and Olson, R. 1972. Rapeseed: Cultivation, Composition, Processing, and Utilization. Elsvier Publishing Co.
· Eskin, N.A.M., Mcdonald, B.E., Przybylski, R., Malcolmson, L.J., Scarth, R., Mag, T., Ward, K., and Adolph, D. 1996. Canola Oil. In Bailey's Industrial Oil and Fat Products. 5th ed. Vol. 2., ed. Hui, Y.H. John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
· Kramer, J.K.G., Sauer, F.D., and Pigden, W.J. 1983. High and Low Erucic Acid Rapeseed Oils: Production, Usage, Chemistry, and Toxicological Evaluation. Academic Press.
· Daun, J.K. and Bushuk, W. 1983. Rapesed. In Handbook of Processing and Utilization in Agriculture, Vol. II, Part 2, Plant Products, ed. Wolff, I.A. CRC Press.
· Harris, F.G. 1988. Canola Oil: Properties and Performances. Canola Council of Canada.
· Shahadi, F. 1990. Canola and Rapeseed: Production, Chemistry, Nutrition, and Processing Technology. Van Nostrand Reinhold Co. Inc.
· Rapeseed Association of Canada. 1977. Rapeseed Oil, Meal and Byproduct Utilization. Proceedings of a Symposium. Publication No. 45. Rapeseed Assocation of Canada.
· Canola Council of Canada. 1991. Canola: 9th Project Report: Research on Canola Seed, Oil and Meal. Canola Council of Canada.
"The Infography about Canola Oil"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA