Learning Technology Costs and Benefits
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is online education.
· Determining the Costs of Online Courses. http://www.marshall.edu/distance/
· The Sloan Consortium: A Consortium of Institutions and Organizations Committed to Quality Online Education. http://www.aln.org/aboutus/
· Journal of Asynchronous Learning Networks. http://www.aln.org/publications/jaln/index.asp
· The Educator's Reference Desk. http://www.eduref.org
· Campus Technology (journal). http://campustechnology.com/mcv/inprint/currentissue/
· Computer and Technology Aids for Researchers. http://www.trinity.edu/rjensen/default2.htm
· EDWEB: Exploring Technology and School Reform. http://www.edwebproject.org/
· "Why? The Paradigm Shift in Computer-Aided Teaching/Instruction and Network Learning," Electronic Teaching and Learning: Trends in Adapting to Hypertext, Hypermedia, and Networks in Higher Education. http://www.trinity.edu/rjensen/245ch02.htm
· Bookmarks for Education, Government, Law, and Libraries. http://www.trinity.edu/rjensen/bookbob.htm
· Using Asynchronous Network Courses to Bridge Gaps in the Teeth of a University Curriculum with Imported Gold: Bridgework May Be Optimally Effective Only by Incurring High Labor Expenses. http://www.trinity.edu/rjensen/255wp.htm
· Distance Education Programs in Prestige Universities. http://www.trinity.edu/rjensen/threads.htm#Prestige
"The Infography about the Costs and Benefits of Learning Technology"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA